DMCA Copyright Policy
As service providers, we are responsible for our content on these pages per general laws but are not obligated to monitor external information on our website. We will remove content immediately upon becoming aware of legal violations. Liability can only be assumed from the point when the infringement is known to us.
At TemplatesArea, we are committed to complying with the law and avoiding publishing copyrighted material. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have adopted the following policy:
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement: If you believe any material or content on this website infringes your copyright or you are the legal representative of the copyright owner, please contact our designated representative at email@example.com with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the allegedly infringed copyrighted work(s).
- Identification of the infringing material, including information to help locate it.
- The URL of the material to be removed.
- Contact information of the notifying party, including address, telephone number and email address (if available).
- A statement of good faith belief that the material’s use is unauthorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
The infringement notice will be sent to the author who uploaded the file. False statements about material ownership may result in liability for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees. Consult an attorney to determine whether the material constitutes an infringement.
To report a DMCA violation using our infringement form, please use the form below.
If you are an author sharing designs on TemplatesArea and wish to send a counter-notification, email the representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.